Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Yum Yum ...

I made these little pots for the teaching assistants who work alongside me in my classroom. They are fabulous and I really appreciate the work they do 


The daisy flowers and sparkly embellishments on the lids are from The Ribbon Girl and I used box pleat satin and bead string also from The Ribbon Girl. The plastic pots were from the local pound shop - they were the perfect size for 7 cream eggs and a handful of mini eggs ... there were a few left over which of course I had to eat :)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

such beautiful treats Andrea, as a teaching assistant myself I know how nice it is to receive little appreciation gifts, especially handmade ones. :)

xx

Jenny said...

Wow what a great idea. They look so cute! I bet you will have some very happy teaching assistants :) Jen xx

Anne said...

Oooh yum ...what a lovely gift, I'm sure they were very gratefully received x